- Flexible space, for up to 8 people
- Good lighting
- Good soundproofing
- Cameras and microphones that cover the space
- Audio and visual capture of participants’ interaction with any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, wearable and smart devices)
- Video recording of participants’ facial expressions
- Eye-tracking system
- Computers and smartphones of different resolutions and operating systems
- Adaptive User Interfaces may be used by people with special needs
Tests can be performed on participants’ own devices.
- Comfortable space, for up to 8 people
- Observation window to the testing room
- Multi-camera live streaming of every angle in the testing room
- Simultaneous translation
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Paper, post-its and pens for notes
- Network cables and power outlets
- Universal chargers
Observers can watch the tests through the observation window without the users in the testing room being aware of their presence.
Follow the sessions from anywhere
You don’t need to be at the UX lab to follow sessions, be they remote or in-person: you can follow them online, exactly as if you were in the observation room.
Sessions may also be recorded and watched whenever you want.
We find the right people for your projects, using an extensive database of panel members for both quantitative and qualitative research studies.
The process of collecting, registering, protecting and processing participants’ data is carried out in accordance with the regulations provided by law.
Coffee, water and snacks
Participate in paid studies
1. Sign up
Enter your details. We will contact you when your profile matches a study.
Collaborate with us. By participating in a study, you are helping us improve a product.
3. Earn money
For each participation, you will receive compensation in Dá Card, FNAC, or Amazon.