We are looking for a specialist in digital accessibility, with the logical reasoning of a mathematician and the ability to synthesize reports, to join a team of specialists in digital accessibility consultancy.
This person will play a fundamental role in creating and developing good digital experiences without leaving anyone out. You will be responsible for evaluating, testing and iterating interactive prototypes for different interfaces, with the help of multidisciplinary teams.
It is always one step ahead when it comes to identifying non-conformities with accessibility guidelines and useful and simple features that facilitate the understanding and use of a product or service.
This person is very organized, proactive, very attentive to details, with knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS who knows the different digital accessibility requirements to obtain one of the 3 Digital Accessibility seals.
The Accessibility digital seal shows organizations' commitment to a set of standards that ensure the inclusion of all citizens in access to information and digital communication channels.
- Analysis of interfaces to assess compliance with accessibility standards (WCAG 2.2 or 3.0).
- Comfortable in a structured work environment.
- Consistent production of evaluation reports with recommendations for improvements to accessibility.
- Conduct user research activities, such as interviews and online questionnaires.
- Design wireframes and mockups for different screens and devices.
- Design responsive interfaces for mobile applications.
- More than 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge in Digital Accessibility
- Knowledge of the User Experience area.
- Training in digital accessibility.
- Good visual culture.
To apply for this position, complete the form below or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Web and Digital Accessibility Specialist - Hybrid, Lisbon" in the subject line.