We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work alongside our multidisciplinary teams and clients. We need someone organized and communicative to keep our projects running smoothly. If you’re a good negotiator, easily adaptive to different contexts and frameworks, and you can keep it cool even in moments of stress, we want to hear from you.
- Understand clients’ needs and translate them to actionable goals to the teams, guaranteeing that all visions are aligned.
- Support and monitor projects during all stages, following-up with regular meetings with teams and clients.
- Manage the projects’ budget.
- Define the requirements and deliverables for each project.
- Guarantee that deadlines are met.
- Keep the teams motivated and focused on the solution.
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Actively participate in the discussion of problems and suggest creative solutions in moments of stress or blockage.
- Analyze and suggest process improvements.
- More than 3 years of experience managing tech or creative projects.
- Experience managing UX projects will be valued (but not mandatory).
- Knowledge of project management frameworks, such as Agile or Kanban.
- Native level of Portuguese.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to adapt to different environments and to learn new frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to manage deadlines and work under pressure.
- Trask driven and goal oriented.
To apply for this position, complete the form below or send us an email to email@example.com, with "UX Project Manager - Lisboa" in the subject line.