Portugal, Full time
- Work in collaboration with an internal team and stakeholders;
- Discover and research services or business ideas;
- Observe and interview users in the field (this require travelling and time away from the office);
- Conduct workshops and interviews with stakeholders;
- Describe key success metrics to measure and communicate results relative to feasibility and desirability;
- Research the current market, the technology, and the possibilities of “cross-pollination”;
- Develop and deliver progress reports and presentations, requirements and documentation;
- Define research findings and map user and service experiences using personas, scenarios, user journeys, and service blueprints;
- Prototyping physical and digital solutions;
- Prepare and carry out tests with users.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, Service Design or Design Thinking;
- Experience in implementing real projects and services;
- Holistic approach to projects, expanding and connecting the interdependencies of all service elements;
- Experience in producing visual results such as customer journey maps, service plans, and storyboards;
- Experience in conducting convergent and divergent sessions, using affinity diagrams and brainstorming techniques;
- Ability to moderate trade-offs to balance business needs versus user needs.
To apply for this position, complete the form below or send us an email to email@example.com, with "Service Designer - Portugal" in the subject line.