Lisboa, Coimbra, Porto, Full time
- Conduct user research activities, such as interviews and online surveys.
- Analyze research data and turn it into user flows and customer journey maps.
- Design wireframes and mockups for different screens and devices.
- Create, test and iterate interactive prototypes.
- Create visual concepts from wireframes.
- Design responsive interfaces and mobile applications.
- Design pixel-perfect high-fidelity interfaces.
- Create icons and illustrations.
- More than 3 years of experience in UX/UI projects.
- Academic background in Design, Computer Science or similar areas.
- Excellent visual culture.
- Solid knowledge of Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Interest in UX research.
- Experience with development integration tools (Zeplin or equivalent) will be valued.
- Experience with interactive prototyping tools (such as Axure) will be valued.
- Knowledge of design systems will be valued.
- Experience working in agile software development projects will be valued.
- Experience in the Finances Industry will be valued.
- Native level of Portuguese.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to present reports and proposals in a clear and engaging way.
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to organize ideas, prioritize tasks and be autonomous.
To apply for this position, complete the form below or send us an email to email@example.com, with "UX/UI designer - Lisboa, Coimbra, Porto" in the subject line.