Senior UX designer
Lisboa, Full time
- Conduct user research activities, such as online interviews and surveys, and present the results to stakeholders.
- Transform research data into user flows and customer journey maps.
- Design wireframes and mockups for a variety of screens and devices.
- Create, test and iterate interactive prototypes quickly.
- Improve the users’ experience in both the products’ core functionalities and in new functionalities, designed from scratch.
- More than 4 years’ experience in UX projects.
- Academic background focused on Design, Human-Computer Interaction or Computer Science.
- Good knowledge of Adobe tools, including Illustrator and Adobe XD.
- Portuguese native speaker and fluent in English.
- Ability to present reports and sell proposals in a clear and engaging way.
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
To apply for this position, complete the form below or send us an email to email@example.com, with "Senior UX designer - Lisboa" in the subject line.