UX-PM level 3 certification teaches how to align business strategy with UX activities.
The course also equips professionals with the skills to form and manage a UX team, defining metrics and KPIs as well as measuring the impact of UX.
Who is it for?
Professionals who have previously completed the UX-PM levels 1 and 2 courses
… or professionals with previous experience in UX (applicants may be asked to respond to an evaluation questionnaire, to ensure that they will make the most of the course), including project managers, product owners, UX leaders, etc.
1st and 2nd days – 9:30am to 5:30pm
3rd day – 09:30am to 11:30am
2 days – 9:00am to 6:00pm
Digital certificates will be sent via e-mail
- To plan, budget and implement UX activities on business strategy, taking into consideration the business resources and processes
- Build and manage a UX team
- Optimizing investment on UX at every stage of the project’s lifecycle
- Setting UX metrics and KPIs
- Measure and communicate the impact of UX on project outcomes